Preheat Oven to 375 degrees
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of White Sugar
- 4 Tablespoons of Melted Butter
- 1 3/4 Cup of Pecans
- 1/4 Cup of Pecans (Topping)
- 1 Tablespoon of Brown Sugar (Topping)
- 1/2 Cup of Light Corn Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons of Pure Vanilla
Crack the 3 eggs into the mixture and pour in the melted butter, light corn syrup, and the vanilla. Stir all of these ingredients until smooth.
Measure and dump the pecans into the mixture.
Bake for 25 to 35 minutes. Once finished, the pie will need to cool for an hour or two.
I hope you or your special someone enjoy this pie as much mine does.